Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Will You Trust Him Like Never Before?

Hello Blog World!!!   Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.  First, I just wanted to start by saying thank you, thank you, thank you.  Trunk or Treat went great and we couldn't have pulled it together without you.  What a great  way to get in the game and start serving the community and the future of Fellowship church through Trunk or Treat.  It was a great success.  Thank you!!!

This Sunday Craig asked a question that really stuck out to me. 
 He asked, "What are you doing that if God doesn't show up it will fail?" 
 Any one who knows me knows that I am a play it safe kinda girl.  I like to always know whats coming up around the corner and have a plan, so this question hit me like a ton of bricks.  I keep playing it over and over again in my head.  What am I doing that if God doesn't show up it will fail?  Do I trust Him enough to go blindly where he leads?  Do I really believe that God's dream for me is the best?  Over the next couple of weeks this will be my pray. 
I want to be able to answer that question with a big, confident "Yes"!
Will you  GET IN THE GAME and seek God like never before?   Can you imagine the amazing things that God could do if we all trusted him blindly. 
I am excited to see your lives change and Fellowship grow!!!  
Ephesians 3:20 , "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more then all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..."
- Jessie :0)  



Here are a few pictures from Trunk or Treat!!!!   
       








No comments: