Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Everyday you and I are faced with decisions. What will I eat for breakfast? What will I eat for lunch? What will I eat for supper? Well at least that is what Stan and I ask. Seriously, decisions are part of life and while some decisions are easy, others require a great deal of thought.

On Sunday I encouraged you to consider the Game Time Initiative and how you might "Get in the Game". Johnathan could have just went along with the entire army or he could do something. What is keeping you from taking the step necessary to "Get in the Game"?

If it is fear then read Romans 8:15
If it is ability read Exodus 4:12
If you feel alone read Hebrew 13:5
If you lack power read Acts 1:8
If you feel unworthy read 1 John 1:9
If you are weak read Proverbs 18:10

I guess all of the excuses we use can be rebutted in Scripture. Don't miss out on what God is doing at Fellowship Church, everyone has a part to play. See you on Sunday as we talk about the difficulty in following God's dreams for us.

No comments: