Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PUT ME IN TOO

As I heard Craig say on Sunday "put me in the game coach", I thought about my own life and wondered about why it took me so long to get in the game. I wasn't always the person that I am now, I could have cared less about working at a church or being over a youth program (which by the way is an awesome experience.) It makes you wonder why so many people like to sit on the sidelines and not want to play the game that God has called them into. If He has called you to a certain ministry He will equip you for that ministry. Are you scared of what people might think of you for doing Gods work? Get over yourself! If you have that calling on your life you shouldn't care what others say about you because you are doing your Father's business and that is the greatest thing you could ever do with your life. I hope and pray that all of you that have a calling on your life will call out to the coach to "put you in the game". It can be very scary in the beginning (believe me), but very rewarding also. I never thought that i would be working with such an awesome youth group. So I guess what I'm trying to say is get off the bench, get in the game and do what god is calling you to.


Ephesians 3:8 MSG


When it came to presenting the Message to people who had no background in God’s way, I was the least qualified of any of the available Christians. God saw to it that I was equipped, but you can be sure that it had nothing to do with my natural abilities.
 
See it says it right there. God will see to it that you are equipped with what you need. So what are you waiting on, go throw that winning touchdown.
 
Later,
Anthony

No comments: