Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What is a Blog

I have said many times when was the last time you did something for the 1st time? Well this is it for me. I am blogging for the 1st time!! W.O.W

Craig has been after me for a few months "to blog". Not being the most tech savvy person in the world and also one of the slowest typist the combination did not seem so thrilling for me. Not to mention I would rather talk to you than write! (That is the women in me coming out ha! ha!)

So what is a Blog??? Sounds like the title to a Horror movie from the 70's or something that got on your shoe that you can't get off. Maybe a blog is something that makes you sick on cold rainy days. I'm not really sure.

Well I'm one hour into typing this blog and you are probably bored reading. So here is something to keep you reading. God showed up this week in a big way at the Bailey home. One of my awesome kids got saved and it has rocked our world. To say that "GOD IS IN THE HOUSE" would be an understatement. He never stops taking your breath away.

The longer I walk with him the greater the wonders that he shows me. So rejoice in the Lord with us as we celebrate the greatest miracle in life a changed heart.

Your Friend Robbie

No comments: