Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Set List

Boy Howdy....
Our set list changed completely as of 6:30 AM today.
Josh Perry, drummer at large, had a fever.
This is serious biz for him as he received a bone marrow implant last spring.
Thanks to our Praise Band for pulling it out
and to the singers for hanging in there with songs we hadn't rehearsed.
Nate did a great job bringing the word.
Nate had a nice flying kick. (I'll remember in the future to stand 38" away.)
I'm glad I am a pancake person. I pray we all become pancakes.
Wow what a response during prayer, privilege to pray over Gloria.
Several of you raised your hands for prayer and Fellowship Church responded.
Great turnout for LACI March 14 info.
We be doing cardboard testimonies. Send to musicguy227@windstream.net we'll put on cardboard for you.
Please bring back LACI waivers this Sunday.
Stoked about Thursday as we head down to Catalyst.
I love to serve at Fellowship Church.
Have a great start of the week.
Sc

No comments: