Wednesday, February 25, 2009

They All Matter

I hope that you are having a great week. I am sitting in the worship center at the church and I felt that I needed to share with you my thoughts. I am looking at the chairs in the worship center and thinking about all the people that come through our church every week. Every person really matters because they matter to God. We said Sunday that the decisions that we are making are in view of the people who are not here yet.

The constant thought that continues to run through my mind is “NO ONE LEFT BEHIND” We have got to think in the mind set that nobody gets left behind. None of the Christ Followers who need to grow, none of the lost who need a Savior, none of the single moms ready to give up and give in, none of the ladies from Lee Arendale who just want a place to belong and know that someone cares. “THEY ALL MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

So let me be your cheerleader today. We are here to connect people with a loving savior. II Cor 6:1 says "partnering together with him" Remember it is God who is at work!! We get to be apart of His handy work.

What you do MATTERS!! Thanks for making a difference.

Until all have heard

Pastor Robbie

No comments: