Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sunday without Me

Hey Fellowship,

I have some exciting news. I will be out of town this weekend (although some might think it; that is not the exciting news) and Nate (our new Children's Pastor) will be sharing a message with you.

Our search for a Children's Pastor was long and hard taking almost 9 months. I am completely confident that Nate will bring God's Word with passion and energy. I will be praying for him and know that God will be with him.

Let me encourage you to be there for Nate. Sometimes when pastors take time away the church does too. I hope you will honor him with your presence and give him a chance. I believe God has great plans for Nate at FC.

Just so you know, Tina and I will be out of town for our 24 anniversary. We will be spending some much needed time together on Tybee Island. I will be back in the office on Wednesday Feb. 25. If you need anything please contact Amanda at the church office and she will have Stan, Robbie or Nate contact you.

Tina and I will see you in a week, have a great weekend.

No comments: