Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fellowship Connection

Our first semester of Fellowship Connection is in full swing and the reports we are receiving have been great. To date we have over 250 people engaged in small groups and although we didn't meet our 100% goal, I really believe that number is worthy of celebrating.

As I look over the group lists, I can't help but say a big ol' PTL (Praise The Lord). In many of our groups we have people from all walks of life and even from vast spiritual backgrounds all spending quality time getting to know one another and studying ways to grow in their faith. In my group I have people who have been Christ followers for many years and some who have only been believers for a few days.

It is my feeling that Fellowship Connection will be that catalyst for our churches growth that will lay a foundation for great things to come.

Thanks to those of you who are participating and being blessed by small groups.

No comments: