Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ready to get with it!

Hello Fellowship Church!

Tina and I returned at about 8:00 tonight and hit the ground running. We have been without TV. It seems Dish Network and Windstream can't communicate, go figure.

I can't wait to get back in the office tomorrow as I catch up on all that is happening and I can't wait for Thursday as 20+ of us will attend the Catalyst One Day in Alpharetta. My only wish is all of you could go!

As i think about my time away as always it seems God uses my time to communicate with me about some things I should focus on in the days to come. I am locked and loaded and can't wait to see all that God wants to do.

One story from this weekend, Tina and I got to visit with Matt Wyrick today on our way home. I don't think he quit smiling from the moment we saw him. It was a surprise visit that even we didn't know could happen. I am grateful to Warden Anthony Washington and his assistant Kathy for making the visit happen on such short notice. Matt sends his love to Fellowship Church and we expressed our prayers and thoughts for him.

I want to take a moment to Thank you. Fellowship Church I love you all and really appreciate your allowing me time away to spend time with my precious wife. On Monday Feb. 23 we celebrated 24 years of marriage. Our time away was greatly appreciated and valued.

See you guys on Sunday, I can't wait!

Oh Yeah, Don't forget the new service times 9:15 am and 11:00 am. See you then!

No comments: