Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Night Rewind

As I sit here resting from a very busy day I can't help but feel amazed and blessed by all that God has done.  In fact it never gets old to see God do what He does.  So let me recap:

  • Attendance was down today, not sure why, maybe the weather or it could have been all the activities and events in our area.  If you missed today take time to listen to the 3rd talk in the series Incredible God, Leading Worship.
  • It was one of those days that I really didn't feel to well.  As I said in the talk I could have stayed home and rested.  I am sure you have those types of days as well, but I believe that it is on these days that God blesses us when we are obedient even when we don't feel life it.
  • One person trusted Jesus today!  YES!!!!!  You may not find that amazing, but I do.  We didn't even give an invitation, we just worshiped.   In fact I didn't even know about what had happened until our All-Staff meeting this afternoon.  It just proves that when God's people lift Jesus up, people far from God are drawn to Him.  Can't wait to tell more about this story.
  • Worship was great!  During the Incredible God message series we sought to help you worship God.  I think it is working.  Can't believe I get to do what I do, teach people how to follow God. They just explode in your mouth.
  • Had a great lunch with friends today, then met some others for some Mex, good food day.
  • My wife cooked some great food, but the homemade biscuits were the bomb (bomb in a good way). 
  • We had a great All-Staff meeting today.  Since Jessie and Anthony join our staff we have to find times to get all of us together.  I love our staff and believe we are about to see some amazing things happen.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this week.  Here is some things to come:
  • 10 days until the last day of school.
  • Looking forward to the Realtor's Lunch this week, pray that I get to have influence on this group for Jesus.

  • Next Sunday will be amazing.  I believe God is preparing us for a time of worship that will rock our world.  We will be talking about Spiritual Warfare when we worship.  I believe every one of you whould be there!
    • Two things to REMEBER:  BE QUIET and BE EARLY!!!!!
See you Sunday!

No comments: