Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Night Recap

What a day at Fellowship Church.

We continued the message series Marked and today we used Tattoo's as the ultimate example of one's being marked by Obedience to the call of Christ on our lives. Although the lead up to the message caused some concerns, I believe we present truth that encouraged all who attended. I can't wait for next week as we finish our study of Galatians, you can be sure it will push us closer to Jesus.

We had several guests today and their responses were good.

Tina and I just got home from a night of bowling and Mexican food. Almost 100 people packed out the Old Clarkesville Mill to bowl, that was funny and fun at the same time. I found out I have a new name, thanks guys, I don't mind being the Joker.

Thank you to Peublos in Clarkesville for taking us all on for dinner. Over all I think we had a great day at Fellowship.

Have a great week and we will see you on Sunday.

No comments: