Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Book Review: The Noticer Andy Andrews

Book: The Noticer
Author: Andy Andrews


Once again Andy Andrews does a great job of crafting a good principle for life into a story about life. While on vacation this year I was challenged to read Andy’s book The Traveler’s Gift. I came away from that reading encouraged, educated and challenged, but most of all thankful for the recommendation. It was a pleasant surprise to be asked to review the sequel to The Traveler’s Gift, The Noticer.

I think the thing that impacted me the most about the Noticer was that the gifts I give away by investing in others may never be recognized, however the impact is diminished in no way. I was reminded about those who had invested in me and taken the time to encourage me to move forward toward my goals.

You will be captivated by Andy’s ability to write a book that feels like a novel, however it holds some great truths within. A very quick and short read, this is a book useful for a day away or vacation list. Have fun hearing how the Noticer leads you on a journey to discover prospective.

No comments: