Sunday, April 5, 2009

Let's Get it Started

Once again I find myself so busy, that taking the time to write a blog is very consuming and troublesome. Nate ask me everyday, "have I blogged, today?" No!

Well this week I will be blogging everyday leading up to Easter. Why?

I believe we will experience Sunday just a glimpse of our potential. I am praying that we have 500 in attendance for Sunday worship. Here's how we can do that. If every ministry partner will invite an unchurched friend then we can hit our goal and go beyond.

Studies tell us that most people will attend church if someone would just ask them. 80% say they have never been asked! Let's now no ask. Could it be that you have a family member who wants to come, but they are waiting to see if you will invite them. Do you have a co-worker who needs some of Jesus, then invite them. Your invite just might be the thing that gets them to Jesus.

Fellowship 500

I can't wait to see what God will do with Sunday, see you then!

C

No comments: