Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Told you so!

Hey Fellowship Church.

Wow what a day on Sunday. Can you believe we had 405? That blew me away. I arrived at 6:30 am on Sunday (yes, that early) and really was preparing for a small crowd given the fact that the weather was BAD, low 40's and rain, some snow.

As people began to arrive I thought maybe, then you kept coming and coming and pretty soon we had a full building.

Let me first off tell you how much I appreciate the Fellowship family for responding and attending the 9:15 service. By doing so you opened up room for 205 people to attend the second worship at 11:00. THANK YOU!

Also let me point you to the Wiki page I told you about last week. When you type in smart see what comes up under people. Told you so! And you laughed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

See ya Sunday and let me remind you to invite someone who doesn't attend church this week.





Click this image for Smart

1 comment:

Mickey Carroll said...

if you were that smart it would say a North GA pastor as opposed to an North Ga pastor