Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lee Arrendale Worship

I am still in amazement and wonder from Saturday night. I cannot begin to put in to words the experience of worshiping with 800+ ladies who are not afraid to let loose and get down. My ears were still ringing Sunday morning.

Let me thank each and every one of you who came out and loved on these ladies, danced your heart out for them, held up your life stories in cardboard testimonies and were not afraid to get real for these ladies. Thank you for giving them the opportunity to experience communion for the first time in years. Craig said this morning that a lady came up to him and thanked him for bringing in the Lord's Supper because she had not been able to experience that in the 16 years that she had been incarcerated. The kind words, hugs, smiles, tears, and prayers did not go unnoticed.

I wanted to share with you a letter we received already from one of the ladies from Saturday.

"Mr. Howerton,

I thank God for you and Fellowship Church. A lot of churches come here and the messages are from the Word but there's a much needed freshness your pastor brings. He is REAL and I am so thankful.

My request is that if at all possible, would FC consider coming once a month. I believe they will be used to birth real revival here.

Again, thank God for you and the work He does in you and your church family that extends to us.

May grace, peace and God's love continually cover you.

Respectfully,
Jennifer Kelly"

I cannot thank y'all enough for everything Fellowship Church continues to do to impact this community. I am so blessed to be a part of such a church family. Thank you again.

No comments: