Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday

Did y'all see the elephant? If you didn't...I honestly think you should have your eyes examined!!! From peanuts all over the floor to medieval princess to Robin Hood to the Elephant in the Room...Fellowship Church pulled out all the stops yesterday and all I can say is THANK YOU! Each of you never stop amazing me!!! Despite the down pour of rain, the decreasing temperatures and the threat of snow, y'all came out and boy did GOD show out again. We had 193 in our first 9:15 service with a total of 405 for the day!!! The baptisms were amazing. Each of their testimonies shows if we invest in that one person, their whole lives can be changed.

During the next week, I hope you take a chance to invite that one person who has been weighing on your heart recently.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week! Love yens

No comments: