Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yes I Lied!

Thought that might get your attention.

During my trip to the Master's I spent time with a great friend Dean Herman pastor of 5Pts Fellowship in Easley, SC.  As we traveled the back roads to Augusta, GA we talked church.  In our conversation I told him I wanted to blog more often.  Well as you can see from the blog I have done a poor job of blogging and he sent me a message calling me a liar.   All I can says is I am sorry and will try to do better.

Oh, and by the way Dean isn't so squeaky clean either!  He told me he would invite me to a day of fishing with him.  Have I gotten that invite?  NOOOOOOOOO!  I think he is afraid I will show him up.

Just a finishing thought.  I love Dean because he has been a good friend, he not afraid to encourage and call me out on things.  He has a church that is growing and is larger than Fellowship and he takes the time to listen to me and give me advise.  Thank you 5Pts for sharing Dean with Fellowship Church, we are better because of it!

Until next time....

No comments: