Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crazy Love finale'

Tomorrow we will finish the Crazy Love message series.  I for one have really learned a lot about God's Crazy Love for me.

Let me first thank Francis Chan for his faithful commitment to write the book.  Francis,  I have found myself learning great truths about God over the years from your work.  Early this week I learned that you are stepping out on faith for your future.  I have been there, certainly not on the scale you are, however I have stepped out.  God is faithful and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

In the morning we will complete the Crazy Love message talking about the Profile of the Obsessed.  In this talk we will explore how you can become Crazy In Love with God, you may even be considered by your peers to be obsessed.

I can't wait to see all of you in the morning.

Craig

No comments: