Sunday, April 25, 2010

Great day at Fellowship Church

It's 9:20 pm and I just got home from a great day at Fellowship Church.  Let me recap for you some of what made it a great day:

  • First and foremost 5 people turned their lives over to Jesus Christ tonight in our membership class.  Not to steal a line, but that never gets old.
  • We had 350 + in worship today.  Our crowds continue to grow each week.  The amazing par has been that we have had new people every week!
  • Had an All-staff meeting today before the New members class.  I enjoyed sharing some good conversation and planning with our staff.  I am sure our two new staff members  were broke in well.  I can't wait to see all God does, it's exciting!
  • Our worship today was incredible!  Great job team...
  • Carley knocked it out of the park on Hosanna!
  • Enjoyed allowing our church to appreciate Amanda, my admin assistant in honor of Admin Assistant day.
  • Enjoyed a good lunch with great friends.
Great day!  I can't wait until next week when we start the Incredible God series.  Remember to be their early or you will miss it!

See you and have a great week!

No comments: