Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekly Worship Blog

Worship Blog 8-9

Your Love

Welcome to this week’s edition of the weekly worship blog. We will look at a song by Chrystina Lloree Fincher called Your Love. This past Sunday was the 3rd time we have sung this song and I really think it hit home this week. Celeste did an absolutely phenomenal job in both services singing this song.

This song is about the greatness of God’s love. We all know John 3:16 that God loved us so much to send His Son for us and it’s by His blood that our “deepest stains are clean”. There is no more shame because Christ has bought our sin when he died on the cross. He did all this just because He loved us. So it is by His love that everything in our life has been made new. Thank God for Jesus.

Sunday was a great day we saw 6 people accept Christ and others want to learn more about starting a relationship with Christ. As you worship this week remember that Galatians 1 says that salvation is not anything that man has made up or gotten from any other person, but salvation comes from God. I love having the privilege of seeing God working in people’s lives, and seeing people surrender to Him. This is awesome, Thank You GOD! I can’t wait until next week

Sunday’s Set List:
Alive and Running-Kristian Stanfill
Salvation is Here-Hillsong
Your Love-Chrystina L. Fincher
All Because of Jesus-Steve Fee
Revelation Song-Gateway Worship Version

Mickey

Click HERE to watch video of Celeste Singing Your Love

Your Love Lyrics:

Your love is unfailing
Your mercy pours over me
Your grace is never ending
Your glory revealed in all I see

And I will lift you up
I’m singing all my days

Of Your Love
Your Love
Your Love

It’s your love that rescued me
Your love has set me free
By the blood my deepest stains are clean

There’s no more shame
You’ve given me the only thing I ever need
My chains are gone I am free

You are You are the great I am
I’ll never be the same again
You are your are the great I am
I’ll never be the same

No comments: