Sunday, August 8, 2010

Breaking News: September 1st


Exciting and breaking news, well it's not the breaking, but September 1st we will have a Night Of Worship at Fellowship Church at 6:30p.m.  Trust me you will not want to miss that night it's going to be a night of nothing but music and all out rock and roll.  If you are going to be in town that night make plans to be there and bring everyone you can with you.

We are really excited about getting to worship not only as a body all together, but with other people who we may not get to see all the time.  It's going to be an incredible night.  Please don't  miss it.

Mickey

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I just wanted to let ya'll know how much I enjoyed the band playing at the Night of Worship Wednesday night. I think we need to do
Night of Worship once a month or every other month. I love hearing the band & they absolutely ROCKED.