Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Your Friendship Matters

Last week proved to be one of the most difficult weeks in my life.  Although Tina and I returned from a dream trip to Cancun, things quickly changed and our world was turned upside down.

The thing that God continued to share with me was the fact that no matter how difficult things get in my life it pails in comparison to the things early Christ followers endured.  I have never been hung on a cross, burned upside down, flogged or stoned (well not with rocks, just kidding for those who can't handle it). 

While hanging out at home due to the snow, I came across this post by a long distance mentor whom I have grown to value in my life, Craig Groeschel.   You can read the post here:

I love Fellowship Church and the people of Fellowship Church and can't wait to see what God does this Sunday to encourage the body.

No comments: