Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back To Bloggin

It's been a couple of weeks since my last Blog.

Several weeks ago I started the top 25 things I have learned about being married over the last 25 years.  I will once again take that up next week and hope to finish it soon.

It has been a very exciting and challenging several weeks that I will forever remember.  I still can't believe all the attention and work that Satan is tossing our way.  Since Fellowship Church began it seems we have constantly been attacked by the work of the dark side.  I can't help but believe that God is doing a work that will change our community and Satan is not happy.

Well, my resolve to be obedient to the call of Christ is stronger than ever.  When God called me to Habersham County I realized it would not be easy and many would mis-understand me, however I love this community and have committed my life to it.    I will trust His call and hopefully endure to the end.

Just for the record, I do not want any glory or praise from what I do at Fellowship.  I believe that God allows us to live and know Him for one purpose, To bring glory to God.  My singular goal is to make His name famous and to do my part to see the Kingdom of God grow.

I love Jesus first, my wife second, my children third and then Fellowship Church.  I pray for all daily and believe God is getting us ready for even greater things.

No comments: