Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Recap

Each week I will attempt to keep you updated on how the day went. I am sure I will miss a week or two, but I will do my best. It is my hopes that Stan, Robbie and Amanda will post their thoughts as well.

  • I felt like crude today, I have been fighting a sinus problem and last night is seemed to keep me awake all night.
  • I also had an amazing time in worship today. God always seems to provide strengthen when I am down.
  • It was awesome to baptize 8 people this morning. We are still counting, but it looks like we have baptized over 50 this years, YEAH GOD!
  • My talk seemed to work this morning. We have been using Craig Groeschel's book "IT" as we have been working on our vision. WOW Craig, you hit "IT" out in this one! Thanks.
  • During the reflection time at the end of the service we had a lot of people come forward for prayer.
  • It was awesome to see our newly trained servants at the front ready to pray and guide those who came for prayer, THANK YOU for your commitment.
  • The offering was good today and the 120 Days for $120,000 seems to be going well. I think we have a little over $500 given today.
  • We still need workers in our children's worship area, if you are willing to serve please contact Amanda Anderson this week.
  • Pray for me as I talk to and meet with Children's Pastor candidates. We have about 5 people that are prospects at this time. Pray for God to show us the right person.
  • Once again the Band did a great job, thank band for kicking it up a knotch. You guys and girls rock!
  • Great to see so many guest with us this morning. I hope you will follow up with those you invited and point them to our website and blog for answers.
  • I had one couple ask me this morning to move to Charleston, not a bad idea. Tina and I went to Charleston last year for our anniversary and loved it. Just kiddin' about the move, but not about the invite.
  • Once again a shout out to our Guest Service Team, faithfully every week you serve with complaining, THANK YOU!
  • Thank you to Andrea Gaines for serving in our Children's Worship, Andrea, what we do could not happen without you, Keep those wins out front as a reminder that God is using you to see children come to Jesus.
Well that's about it for right now, I am sure I will think about some others things before the night ends. See you guys soon!

Craig

No comments: