Monday, November 17, 2008

CATALYST ONE DAY

Each year in October I slice out the time to attend the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta. Out of the 15+ years the conference has been held I have made most of them in some way. For the second year in a row I had the privilege to serve at Catalyst and about 14 of the Fellowship family were able to go with me. We had a great time, one that will never be forgotten. I think God stretched us and moved us to take new steps for the Kingdom.

This year Catalyst is doing something different (like that is new) by hosting One Day Catalyst events in three cities, Granger, IN, Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX. We are fortunate to have one close to home so I encourage you to consider attending with us.

The date for Catalyst One Day Atlanta is Thursday February 26 at North Point Church in Alpharetta. Let me encourage you to block that day if at all possible. I promise you will leave appreciating the opportunity to attend an event such as this. The cost is $79 of we order our ticket early, so let us know if you want to attend.

Special Offer for blog readers: The first 10 to sign up will go free! How do you sign up?
Click this email link and ask for a ticket (2 tickets per family please). Tickets


No comments: