Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Worship Blog

Hello Fellowshipians it’s me again to talk about another song that we have done at FC and did this past Sunday. It is Hosanna by Hillsong. This song is an incredible testimony to what I pray happens all across the country and world.

Hosanna tied in with the new series we started this past Sunday called The Harvest and Carley did a phenomenal job singing in both services. It tells the story of Jesus coming to be sacrificed and how we are to rise up to the calling. Just as Pastor Craig spoke about that we are to see as Jesus saw, feel as Jesus felt, and do as Jesus did.

My prayer as a church that we would live out the bridge to this song that says:

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I walk from earth into
Eternity


This prayer has all three things; to see, feel, and do what Jesus did. May we continue striving and reaching out to the people who need Jesus in their life. Don’t forget to pray for the names on the Harvest Wall each day that they come to know Christ. We had 4 people receive Jesus this Sunday which never gets old and I personally can’t wait until this Sunday to see what God is going to do.



Sunday Set List:
Solution-Hillsong
Alive and Running-Kristian Stanfill
Glory to God Forever-Fee
God of this City-Tomlin Version
Hosanna-Hillsong

No comments: