Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You gotta read this!

Hey gang,

Do you ever have times when you try to express something, but no matter how hard you try to communicate you just don't seem to do it justice. Well, this morning I read a something that I hope every member of Fellowship Church will read. Seriously, tell everyone you know that is connected with Fellowship Church about today's post, it just may the best thing I could point you to.

So what is it I read, Click this link Brain's Blog. Without a doubt I think we could all learn to see things like this guy does.

Thank you God for pointing me to it this morning.

Love you all,Craig

2 comments:

the roc said...

sounds like there anything but ordinary too... roc

Brian Cain Online said...

Thanks for the link. You guys are awesome! Can you send me an email address so I can contact you?