Thursday, May 7, 2009

All Jacked Up!


This picture is not an endorsement or critic of modular homes, just used for fun!

I'm Jacked up like a Alabama Mansion (please don't get mad, laugh you know you want too!)

I love Fellowship Church! I hope you know that I love you all! WOW ain't God good!

Well you might think I am excited, but that would be an understatement. I am crazy excited about how things at Fellowship Church are going.

1. God has given me some incredible peace, peace like I have never seen. Some of you know that I don't sleep, one of the things I believe is I can sleep when I'm dead. Well lately I can't get enough sleep. I have been resting like never before. Now before you go drawing up any conclusions, it's not that I am not resting at night. I am, it's just I am fully at peace with where I am. I have said for years that I am becoming more of what God wants me to be than ever before. I love it!

2. I am watching you guys step up in incredible ways. This is really why I am jacked up today. Today in the office, we are putting the finishing touches on the Fellowship Connection booklet for Sunday. For those who don't know, we are doing something different for the Summer. We will be hosting Fellowship Connection at the church in a large group time, then breaking into smaller groups for discussion (you will hear more about that later). The thing that jacks me up is when I pitched the idea to the small group leaders, we have received an amazing response.

In the last day or so I have received so many phone calls and emails with buy ins, and that just encourages me to no end. Thank you for allowing me to lead, I realize that sometimes it's hard to understand us but thank you, thank you, thank you for trusting in us.

I can't wait to see how God uses Fellowship Connection this Summer.

All Jacked Up!

No comments: