Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jesus--Our Reason for Celebrating Christmas

Below is a card received from Matthew Wyrick (Benny & Sue's son). 

Dear Fellowship,
I want to first start by wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I want to thank you so much for blessing me again with another wonderful Christmas Package!  It is truly a blessing and uplifting to me to have and be apart of such a loving Church family!  As these days turn to months and years, this Church full of my brothers and sisters in Christ shows me the love of Jesus Christ and how he lives in each of you.  And its not just the Christmas Package, its all y our prayers and thoughts, all your letters and encouragement, the love and compassion to my parents and family and the acceptance of a person no matter their background, but where and how you can guide them to Christ and let Him take over their lives!  You all have made this a very Merry Christmas for me and I thank you all!  Merry Christmas.  Love Matthew.  May His joy and peace be with you ALL and fill you ALL with a blessed hope for the new year.  Have a wonderful holiday season and have a very Merry Christmas, God Bless.  Love Matthew Wyrick. 

No comments: