Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Night Thoughts

Wow what a week! It all started with a very difficult day, like I said today we all will have days where things seem to just go all wrong. I am glad that God orders our steps because He knew how to make a great week.

Today was a great day at Fellowship, we had 325 and I couldn't believe it. Get this a foggy, rainy, vacation day and our attendance soared. Yeah God! People just keep coming and for that I am grateful.

I encourage you all to continue to invite you friends and family. I believe we will see our greatest days in 2009. If you have someone in your life who does not know Jesus get them to come with you and watch as God does his incredible work of grace. How about this, you and I are the audience in God's redemptive work, I love that.

The message today really worked and I was so glad to share Matt's letter with you all. I sincerely mean that I love Matt like my own child. Some churches would hesitate to bring this to the forefront however I believe God wants to use his story to encourage our church and cause us to keep focused on God.

I look forward to seeing you all soon and have a great week.

No comments: